Subcribe to receive Information
Get information about courses and free materials from Westminster Academy.
A trusted destination in the field of English teaching and English for Academic purposes. We develop skills and foster positive attitudes for all students to ensure that they are ready to become global citizens.
Help students gradually improve their critical thinking, self-studying and English skills to “fit in and stand out” and become the future leaders of the world.
Westminster Academy sets for ourselves the 7 “C’s” rule: Customer satisfaction, Code of conduct, Commitment, Creativity, Cultural appreciation, Care and Community.
Westminster Academy applies all below methods:
– Content-based learning
– Active learning, Learning with games
– Problem-based learning
– Learning by discovering, Inquiry-based learning
– Blended learning, Flipped learning/classroom
– Project-based learning, Situated learning
– Experimential learning, Networked learning
Welcome to Westminster Academy!
Westminster Academy was founded by a group of Vietnamese alumni from the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE). We embrace the dream of building up a unique and creative educational environment to inspire and evoke our students’ curiosity, inquisitiveness and eagerness to discover new things. Together with parents, we seek, bring up students’ potentials and make sure they are adequately equipped in different aspects: knowledge, skills and manners for their journeys to become global citizens. We are offering:
- English courses for preschoolers, primary school students, secondary school students, high schoolers and adults;
- Thematic lessons based on the 21st Century skills framework (Personal Finance, cross -culture, etiquette, etc.) ;
- IELTS, TOEFL… preparatory courses covering all four skills areas: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
- GCSE, A-Levels, SSAT, SAT, IB, ACT, AP… courses
Are you looking for a suitable course at Westmisnter Academy? Please kindly provide us with the information below and click "I am not a robot" button.