English class for Primary students – Pilot 01
Mô tả lớp học
o For students: Primary Level from grade 3 to grade 4 (or grade 2 with outstanding English skills)
o Curriculum: ( 2 lessons/ week)
- Tuesday evening:
– Duration: 17:45 – 19:45
– Content: Practical English grammar
– Textbooks: New Round Up and supplemental materials compiled by the centre. (Combination of grammar exercises based on the European standard CEFR and Cambridge Young Learner certificate with diverse activities: listening, speaking, reading, writing and unique grammar games).
– Teacher: Ms Hoang Ha Minh – Bachelor of Science at the School of Science at the School of Economics & Political London, England; 5 years of experience in Finance and Banking and 4 years experience teaching English and Economics in English in International Schools.
- Saturday morning:
– Duration: 8:00 – 10:30
– Content: English to explore the world (English, Social Studies, Science).
– Textbooks: Our World Level 4 – National Geographic Learning and other resources. “Our World” is a suite of learning materials for primary school students, providing knowledge, realistic images to help students explore science, people, places and cultures around the world. By enriching students’ understanding of the world and improving their ability to communicate confidently in English with people having different backgrounds, we are confident that our students will become more proactive and be able to become global residences.
– Teacher: Mr Finn Richardson, from the UK – Master of Anthropology – University of London – UK; English teaching certificate from TEFL International British Academy and two years of experience in teaching children English. He is a visiting lecturer at the International Relations courses at Hanoi University.
o The monthly thematic lessons (integrated into Tuesday evening or Saturday morning every month) Personal Finance for kids, Etiquette, etc.
Thông tin cơ bản khác
- Tuition fee: 250.000 VND / class (2 hours) – Tuition fee should be paid after 10 classes/ session.
- Learning materials: 500.000 VND/ students: 2 original textbooks, 1 workbook, 1 additional folder for other documents.
- The maximum number of students: 12.
- Location: Big Ben room, 4th floor, 14 Le Trong Tan Street, Khuong Mai Ward, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi.